Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Driving jaunt in Montana





Mentioned in my previous post I passed a covered wagon on my drive to Billings. Lo and behold on my return drive from Billings I passed this dude again this time getting a not so good photo but a photo nevertheless.

I was on Hwy 87 heading north when the pickup towing a fifth wheel came to a crawl and I do mean crawl. Speed limit is 70mph and we were doing 0-5mph, in a no passing zone and going uphill. Due to the monstrosity in front of me I could not see what was the issue. However, in my rear view mirror the traffic was lining up. All cars behind me were bobbing and weaving to try to understand the near standstill speed limit. I bobbed over towards the shoulder and could only see a shadow in the grass. Finally the pick up goes to pass and I say out loud "oh, it's the same covered wagon I passed last Wednesday". I had my camera handy because I had taken a picture of a sign in Ryegate, MT for my "Signs That Make Me Chuckle" album on Facebook.

I knew it would be difficult to get a photo as I passed so I got one of the rear and there was a website painted on the back. Once I downloaded the photos to my computer I was able to zoom in on the back of the wagon to find the website and here it is (drumroll not needed/necessary or warranted):
http://leehorselogger.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment